COVID-19 – Important Information About Attending Clinics
Lane Cove Eye Surgery and Gordon Eye Surgery continue to see patients during lockdown periods.
We have recently updated our COVID-19 protocols due to the recent changes in Sydney.
Before you arrive
Please ensure you can pass the screening criteria of the practice which will be checked on arrival, which is:
- You have checked (recently) the NSW Health website for current hotspot locations: See www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/
- You can confirm that you have not attended any of the hotspot locations in the timeframes listed
- You are not waiting for a COVID-19 swab result
- You are currently well and do NOT have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, runny nose, headache, cough)
- You are not in a current QUARRANTINE period, as deemed by the NSW Health
- You agree to have your temperature tested on arrival
When you arrive
When you arrive we will ask you to check
- That you have NO symptoms;
- No early arrival;
- Only patient/carer/guardian to enter due to distancing laws;
- QR code & temperature upon check in;
- If you have symptoms of COVID due to another medical condition, entry will only be granted with a GP letter or negative results within 48 hours of visit;
- All visitors to the clinic must wear a mask whilst onsite;
- Please use hand sanitiser as you arrive;
- Please be patient on arrival as all patients will need to undertake the above screening process.
Please also be assured that our staff are screened each day to ensure they comply with the above conditions, they are also having their temperature tested each day.
We have a very high vaccination rate amongst our staff and doctors.
If you have any questions, please phone ahead to our clinic on (02) 9418-1488.